The INR Online Website (“Website” or ” Site”) is a hosted service operated by INR Online Canada Ltd. (“INR Online”). Any use of the Website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”). Your use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Your Account and use of the Website. If you have an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it.
- You agree that the responsibility for prescribing the warfarin dose and for selecting the date of the next INR test rests with you.
- In order to make dose adjustments to warfarin and to select the date of the next test, you must either be the prescribing clinician supervising warfarin treatment for the patient or have been delegated authority from the prescribing clinician. The ultimate responsibility for warfarin management remains with the prescribing clinician. By logging onto the INR Online Website you assume the responsibility for warfarin dose adjustment and for selecting the date of the next test.
- You understand that the INR Online Website is decision support software and is designed to give a recommendation of patient dosing. Each dose is not considered to be accurate until it has been confirmed by a clinician willing to take responsibility for that dose.
- Confirmation of a dose happens when a dose is added and the user clicks the confirm button at the bottom of the page.
2. Information stored and contained on the Website. While every effort is made to update the information contained on this Website, neither INR Online Canada Ltd., nor any third party or data or content provider, make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the Website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the Website. INR Online Canada Ltd. reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this Website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this Website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
3. Trade Marks. The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trade marks of INR Online Ltd. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of INR Online Ltd.
4. Privacy. INR Online collects personal information about you through your use of the Website. This information may be used by INR Online Canada Ltd. to improve our services to you, and for internal research purposes. It is also used to verify your identity and for marketing other INR Online services to you. We will not sell or allow third parties to access your personal information without your consent. You agree that INR Online Canada Ltd. may disclose this information to the relevant authorities and/or relevant intellectual property right holders (or their representatives) should you publish content or use the Website for activity that we consider to be illegal.
5. Patients Privacy. INR Online collects personal information regarding patients that is entered into the Website. The accuracy of this information is the responsibility of the person who enters it. This information may be used by INR Online Canada Ltd. to improve our services to you, and for internal research purposes. Patient information is stored in accordance with Canadian Federal and Provincial/Territorial privacy legislation.
6. Changes. The Website, including without limitation all content there available and these Terms and Conditions, may be changed at the sole discretion of INR Online and without notice. You are bound by any such updates or changes, including but not limited to those affecting these Terms and Conditions, and so should periodically review these Terms and Conditions.
7. Limitation of liability of INR Online. INR Online Ltd. and INR Online Canada Limited SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL), PERSONAL INJURY OR EXPENSE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPANY), AS A RESULT OF OR WHICH MAY BE ATTRIBUTABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE, YOUR OR YOUR COMPANY’S PERSONAL INFORMATION OR MATERIAL AND INFORMATION TRANSMITTED OVER
OUR SYSTEM. IN PARTICULAR, NEITHER INR Online Ltd., INR Online Canada Limited. NOR ANY THIRD PARTY OR DATA OR CONTENT PROVIDER SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM OR CORPORATION WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE (WHETHER DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL), PERSONAL INJURY OR EXPENSE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM ANY DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS IN, OR OMISSION OF ANY SHARE PRICE INFORMATION OR THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF, OR FOR ANY ACTIONS TAKEN IN RELIANCE THEREON OR OCCASIONED THEREBY OR BY REASON OF NON-PERFORMANCE OR INTERRUPTION, OR TERMINATION THEREOF, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW.
8. Conflict. Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these Website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the Website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the Website.
9. Severability. All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
10. Applicable laws. Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of Canada in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the Website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
11. Comments or Questions. If you have any questions, comments or concerns arising from the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or the way in which we are handling your personal information please contact us.